Dr. Ibrahim Hanna
Dr. Ibrahim Hanna has served as the Medical Director for Cardiac Electrophysiology at Princeton Baptist Medical Center for 13 years, where he directs 2 dedicated fully equipped invasive EP Labs. Dr. Hanna is Board-Certified in Cardiology and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. With over 7,000 procedures performed, he has a wide range of expertise in complex ablations, as well as device-related procedures. He has been instrumental in the creation and development of multiple Cardiac Electrophysiology programs, including the one he now leads at Princeton Baptist Medical Center.
Dr. Hanna and his team have been involved in national and international multicenter trials and registries with numerous publications in leading cardiology journals.
He is a member of both the American College of Cardiology and the Heart Rhythm Society.
- Medical School: American University of Beirut, MD
- Residency: Internal Medicine, Emory University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Cardiology, Emory University School of Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Emory University School of Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- CRT, S-ICD and Leadless Pacemaker Implants
- Extraction of Chronic Brady and Tachy Leads
- Atrial Fibrillation and Atypical Flutters
- Supra-Ventricular Tachycardias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- WATCHMAN ™ Device Implant for Thromboembolic Prevention of Atrial Fibrillation
We want your feedback!
We strive to provide our patients with the best patient-centered care, so your feedback is very important to us. We would greatly appreciate it if you would take a few minutes to share your experience with us online.
Thank you very much in advance for your participation.